BAJ52-6B Series Explosion-proof Emergency Lamps (IIC)
- Widely used for emergency lighting on offshore platforms, chemical tankers, LNG ships and dangerous cargo wharves, etc.;
- Reliable in severe environments easily affected by moisture, vibration, or corrosion;
- Explosive hazardous atmosphere zone 1, zone 2, zone 21, zone 22.
- Ex e q ib IIC T6 Gb / Ex tD A21 IP66 T80°C
- Complies with IEC60079, EN60079, GB3836, GB12476
- Enclosure is made of a special maritime aluminum alloy, surface powder coated after special corrosion-proof treatment
- Built-in maintenance-free battery is automatically charged by the normal power supply. In
the case of power failure or power off incident, the emergency lights turn on automatically;
- Automatic switching to emergency with over discharge and overcharge protection
- LED light source operates in an emergency only.
- Light has a test button; convenient for regular maintenance
- Fitted with main power, failure and charging indicators