BSZD81 Series Explosion-proof Caution Spotlight Fittings (IIC)
- Widely used as aircraft warning lights for indicating tall hazards or buildings on various marine platforms, chemical tankers, LNG ships and dangerous cargo wharves etc.;
- Can reliably work in severe environments where it is may be exposed to moisture, vibration or corrosion;
- Explosive hazardous atmosphere zone 1, zone 2, zone 21, zone 22.
- Enclosure is of special maritime aluminum alloy with a powder coated surface applied after special
- Transparent toughened glass cover, high light transmittance, operates well in severe environments such as, strong sun, rain and hail etc.
- E, C types are supplied with long life, high intensity LED,
- G type supplied with xenon light source, of low power consumption, high brightness, and long service life;
- Equipped with an integrated chip, with a variety of protection circuits, multiple luminaires synchronous ﬂashing can be achieved by synchronizing signal line connection;
- Can be equipped with solar panels to supply power, a single charge can last more than 15 hours. If solar is required please specify when ordering
- Ex d e IIC T6 Gb
Ex tD A21 IP66 T80°C