Our innovative range of solids management, water management, separation enhancement and gas management technologies are used by some of the biggest global names in oil and gas.
A partnership with DPI Group allows us to provide a full range of production enhancement equipment and technologies to the Australian oil and gas drilling and production market. By combining DPI’s expertise with Inatex’s Australian engineering, project delivery, commissioning and after sales support capabilities, we can ensure that some of the most innovative production enhancement services and equipment on the market is available to the Australian oil and gas industry.
DPI’s expertise includes:
- Solids Management: From the point of separation to the point of disposal
- Water Management: Full Produced Water Processing Capability
- Gas Management: Nitrogen and CO2 Membrane systems
- Separation Enhancement: Capacity & Separation Performance Enhancement
Areas of Operation
- Well Stimulation and Flowback
- Well Testing / Early Production Separation Technologies
- Offshore and Onshore Production Facilities
- Equipment Capital Sales
- Equipment Rental or Lease-to-Purchase
- Service Personnel and Field Support
- Troubleshooting of Third Party Systems