BAY51-D Explosion proof Linear Lighting (Ex d IIB)
Warom BAY51-D Explosion proof Linear Lighting for Fluorescent or LED Lamps. Copper-free aluminium with toughened glass tubes. Single or double tubes (T8 fluorescent or LED) and IP66 rated.
Manufacturer: Warom Technology Company Limited
BAY51-D Explosion proof Linear Lighting
- Explosion Protection to
- Can be used in
– Zone 1 and Zone 2
– Zone21 and Zone22
– Class I, Zone 1 and Zone 2
– Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D
- Three enclosure types: Type I, Type ll and Type Ill
Available lamps and power:
– Type I: T8 18W x 2, T5 14W x 2, LED 9W x 2
– Type ll: T8 36W x 2, T5 28W x 2, LED 18W x 2
– Type lll: T8 58W x 2, T5 35W x 2, LED 28W x 2
- The glass tube withstands 4J impact.
- Enclosure in copper-free aluminium, powder coated surface, yellow (RAL1021)
- Built-in electronic ballast, wide voltage input, rapid starting, stable performance, power factor ≥ 0.95.
- Built-in LED driver, wide voltage input, CC-CV (constant current – constant voltage) output, power factor ≥ 0.95.
- End of lamp life (EOL) rectification effect protection.