BKF(R) Explosion proof Air Conditioners – Wall Type (Ex d e ib mb px IIC)
- Explosion protection certified to
- Can be used in
Zone 1 and Zone 2
Zone 21 and Zone 22
- Explosion-proof wall air conditioner is available in both cooling-only and cooling & heating configurations in T1, T2, and T3.
- The Warom explosion-proof wall air conditioner is based on a well known brand with explosion-proof modifications to both the indoor and outdoor units. Measures taken to explosion-proof the outdoor unit include: explosion-proof treatment to internal control units, compressor, outdoor fan motor, protection system, heat-removal system, cooling system, etc. Additionally, an explosion-proof control box and sensor system with intrinsic safety are used. The outline dimensions and installation are the same as the original unit after the explosion-proof treatment has been performed. Indoor unit: dismantle the internal electric control units and re-design incorporating an explosion-proof structure which enables explosion-proof control box separation. A remote controller and sensor system with intrinsic safety are used. The outline dimensions and installation are the same as the original after explosion-proof treatment.
- Outdoor unit is optionally available in a 316 stainless steel case and frame for marine or corrosive chemical environments for a longer service life. Blygold surface treatment is available for increased anti-corrosion performance.
- 50Hz standard, 60Hz optional
- IECEx certificate CQM 14.0001X