Explosion proof Emergency LED Lighting
- Explosion protection to
- Can be used in
Zone 1 and Zone 2
Zone 21 and Zone 22
Class I, Zone 1 and Zone 2
Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- Applicable lamp and power: LED: 30W or 60W. Emergency power: 20W (30W) or 40W (60W)
- Isolated LED lamp compartment, CC-CV (constant current-constant voltage) power controller compartment and terminal compartment. Lamp body has integrated cooling fins to dissipate heat.
- Emergency device with battery pack which charges automatically. When the power supply is lost the emergency device operates. The battery is provided with over charge and over-discharge protection.
- Toughened glass cover resistant to temperature changes.
- Low-maintenance due to a long service life of up to 100,000 operating hours.
- IECEx CNEX 20.0005X