HRY51-G/C Explosion proof LED Linear Lighting (Ex db IIC)
Warom Explosion proof LED Linear Lighting with a stainless steel enclosure and toughened polycarbonate cover. IP66 protection in a variety of dual lamp power configurations. Emergency lighting option available.
Manufacturer: Warom Technology Company Limited
HRY51-G/C Explosion proof LED Linear Lighting
- Explosion protection to
- Can be used in
Zone 1 and Zone 2
Zone 21 and Zone 22
Class I, Zone 1 and Zone 2
Class l, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- Fitted with a tough polycarbonate transparent cover with resistance to high energy impact and thermal fusion.
- The enclosure is formed from stainless steel
- Applicable lamp power;
LED lamps: 9Wx 2, 18W x 2, 14W x 2, 28W x 2
- The built-in LED driver features a wide voltage input, CC-CV (constant current – constant voltage) output and a power factor of ≥ 0.95
- End of lamp life (EOL) rectiﬁcation effect protection.
- Emergency power versions available on request.
- IECEx CML 20.0167X (LED)