PXB Explosion proof Cabins
- Explosion protection to
- Can be used in:
Zone 1 and Zone 2
Zone 21 and Zone 22
- A60 Zone 1 rated
- DNV 2.7-1, 2.7-2 rated
- Constructed in welded carbon or stainless steel
- Equipped with an explosion-proof control box in standard or PLC configuration.
- A modular combustible gas detector and a toxic gas detector are included.
- The thermal detector, smoke detector, and pressure transmitter installed in the cabin are intrinsically safe explosion-proof components.
- The power of the explosion-proof centrifugal fan is subject to the room size and sized accordingly.
- The dedicated explosion-proof air conditioner is sized to effectively condition the air in the chosen room size.
- The cabins are provided with an audio and visual alarm interlock system. The lighting system is an explosion-proof ﬂuorescent type lamp and an explosion-proof emergency LED lamp is included to ensure safety in a power outage situation.
- Equipped with automatic, fail safe, fire dampers and fire extinguishers
- Equipped with two airtight doors, a window and emergency exit.